|The course content will be customized to meet your teams' specific needs. Please review the provided detailed outline and suggest changes (additions, deletions, modifications) as you feel fit.|
|Benefits (After taking this course you will be able to):|
- Develop maintainable Angular Apps
- Make proper use of Pipes, Components, and Services
- Modularize code into components
- Keep complexity under control
- Fully automate test of Angular code
- Introduction to TypeScript and decorators
- Components, Services, and Pipes
- Design for testability
- Deep Dive into Dependency Injection
- Setting up and working with Routes
- Working with forms
- Thorough Automated Testing
|View or download a detailed outline for this course from this link.|
|About the Instructor|
Dr. Venkat Subramaniam is an award-winning author, founder of Agile Developer, Inc., and an instructional professor at the University of Houston.
He has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and is a regularly-invited speaker at several international conferences. Venkat helps his clients effectively apply and succeed with sustainable agile practices on their software projects.
Venkat is a (co)author of multiple technical books, including the 2007 Jolt Productivity award winning book Practices of an Agile Developer. You can find a list of his books at http://www.agiledeveloper.com. You may read more about Venkat and Agile Developer, Inc. at http://agiledeveloper.com/aboutus.html.
|Testimonials||Please visit the Testimonials page.
|Get a Quote||To get a quote, please drop an email to email@example.com.